Cauliflower Rice with Sultanas and Apple Custard
- ½ head of cauliflower
- 1 pouch of South Australian Gourmet Food Company Apple Fruit Custard with Added Fibre
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- In a food processor process 1/2 a head of cauliflower and pulse until a rice consistency
- In a saucepan add cauliflower and milk and cook on medium to high heat while mixing well.
- Add sultanas and cinnamon and bring to a simmer.
- Continue to cook on simmer until mixture becomes your desired consistency.
- Add in the pouch of pouch of South Australian Gourmet Food Company Apple Fruit Custard with Added Fibre and stir through.
- Pour into a bowl and enjoy!