Pineapple and Apple Custard Sorbet
- 2 pouches of South Australian Gourmet Food Company Apple Custard with Added Fibre
- 450 g of frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a food processor add all ingredients and blend until a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a loaf pan and spread out into a smooth single layer.
- Place into freezer for 2 hours or until frozen but soft enough to scoop out. Note: If placing in the freezer overnight cover the loaf pan with cling wrap. Before serving allow to sit out in room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Scoop sorbet into a dessert bowl.